Here is the list of Vedanta Group of Companies that is running across India. The company is engaged in different sectors from Metal, Refinery, Mining and more.
Started in 1976, the company is today deals with different natural resources such as gas, oil, power, aluminum, copper, steel, iron ore, silver, lead, and zinc. The company tries to create a positive effect on the different communities. The company carries out its operations ethically and responsibly. The organization is constantly trying to grow and develop so that it can offer the customers better products.
Here is the list of Vedanta Group of Companies that you can identify with the help of Infographic:
In the last 30 years this company has experienced a lot of growth.
- Market Cap (Rs Cr.): 84,771
- Book Value (Rs): 151
- Face Value (RS): 1.00
- Turnover (Rs. In Cr.): 35858.00
- Revenue: 86,957.00 crore (US$12 billion)
- Industry: Mining; Oil and Gas; Electric utility
Profit and Loss:
- MAR 20: -6,664
- MAR 19: 7,065
- MAR 18: 10,342
- MAR 17: 6,958
- Founder: Anil Agarwal
- Address: Selenium Building, Tower- B, Plot No 31 & 32, Gachibowli Financial District,
- Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad Rangareddi-500032, Telangana
- Telephone number: +91 40 6716 2222/ 1-800-34-54001/ 1-800-42-58998
- Office Number: 022-66434500
- Fax Number: 022-66434530
- E-mail id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.vedantalimited.com/
Vedanta Group of Companies
Here is the full list of subsidiaries companies of Vedanta Group:
Bharat Aluminium Company
This company started in 1965 and since then it has been working with the aluminum industry. The company’s smelter units are supported by constant supply of power by power plants located in Jamnipali. A new plant with 1200MW capacity started its operations from the year 2016.
- Founded: 1965
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Address: Bharat Aluminium Company Limited, AluminiumSadan, Core – 6, Scope Office Complex,
- Lodi Road,New Delhi – 110 003
- Parent organizations: Vedanta Resources, Government of India
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.balcoindia.com/
Lanjigarh Alumina Refinery
This company produces huge quantity of aluminum (1.95 million tonnes every year). The company has two smelters one in Korba and the other one at Jharsuguda in Odisha, both units have the latest technology.
- Founded: 2007
- Address: Viswanathpur, Lanjigarh, Odisha 766027
- Phone: 081298 96341
- Fax:+91 674 2302920
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.vedantaaluminium.com/location-lanjigarh.htm
This company has a reputation of being number in terms of zinc mining. The company has soli experience that spans half a century. The company also takes the initiative to preserve rare natural resources by employing innovation and technology. Hindustan Zinc has a reserve of 114.7 million MT. The company has a share of 78% in the zinc industry. The company ranks number 6 globally for producing high volumes of silver. The company has facilities in Zawar, Kayak, Dariba, Chanderiya, and RampuraAgucha.
- Founded: 1966
- Chairman: KiranAgarwal
- Address: YashadBhawan, Yashadgarh, Udaipur
- Phone: 0294-6604000-02
- Fax No.: 0294-2427734
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.hzlindia.com/
The company started in 1996 and since then it has become a huge producer of copper within India and it contributes to 40% of the country’s copper demand. Its smelter plant has a capacity of 400,000 MT every year. The company also has a coal power plant of 160MW based in Thoothukudi, which is in Tamil Nadu.
- Founder: Anil Agarwal
- Founded: 8 September 1975
- Headquarters: Thoothukudi
- Number of employees: 1,500
- Address: SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Madurai Bypass Road, Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu- 628002
- Phone: +91-461-424 2591
- Copper Marketing: 022 – 66434537
- Commercial: 0461 – 4242988
- Logistics: 0461 – 4242983
- Security: 0461 – 4242100
- Website: https://www.sterlitecopper.com/
Cairn India is the biggest producer of gas and oil in India. The company contributes to 24% of the entire production of crude oil. The company has plans to take their production up to 50%. This company is also known for constructing the biggest insulated and heated pipeline in the world.
- Revenue: 10,633.99 crores INR (US$1.5 billion, 2016)
- Number of employees: 1001–5000
- Products: Oil and Gas
- Parent organization: Vedanta Resources
- Address: DLF Atria near cyber city Gurgaon, Haryana 122002 India
- Website: https://www.cairnindia.com/
This company is located in Siyaljori which is in Bokaro. This is a leading producer of steel. The company is known to produce 1.5 million tons every year. The plant produces iron pipes, wire rods, TMT bars, billets, and pig irons. The plant always follows rules pertaining to the health of the environment.
- Founded: 2006
- Parent organization: Vedanta Limited
- Address: Electrosteel Steels Limited, Lohanchal Colony, Plot No. 10, Beside Sector 12,
- Bokaro Steel City – 827013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.eslsteel.com/
Talwandi Sabo Power Limited
This power limited was incorporated by the Electricity Board in Punjab for building a 3×660 MW thermal plant located in Banawala. Since its inception, the company has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and as suggested by the experts, this company is likely to grow even further.
- Address: Banawali, Mansa, Punjab 151302
- Phone: 0165 924 8000, 01659-248083
- HR Department email: email@example.com
- Commercial Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grievance Officer email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tsplindia.co/
Sesa Goa Iron Ore
This company started in the year 1954, but it was named ScambiEconomici and it was a low-cost producer of iron ore. In the year 1995 the company ventured into making metallurgical coke and pig iron. The company has a power plant of 60MW that produces pure power
- Address: SesaGhor, 20 EDC Complex, Patto, Panaji, Goa 403001
- Phone: 0832 246 0600, +91 – 832 246 0690
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ironore.Communications@vedanta.co.in
- Website: https://sesagoaironore.com/
This company produces nearly 400,000 tons every month, making it one of the biggest producers of ore. The present reserve of the company stands at 214 million tons. The company has a team of 959 employees. During the construction of the plant, the company had employed almost 3000 workers.
- Product: ore
- Address: 2 Maude Street, 11th Floor, The Forum Building, Sandton, 2196
- Phone: +27 11 685 3960, +27 71 681 6768
- E-mail: iSecure_VZI@vedantaresources.co.za
- Website: https://www.vedanta-zincinternational.com/our-operations/gamsberg
Here is the list of Tata Group Companies.
Black Mountain Mining
This mining company is made of two shafts, the Swartberg and Deep. It also has a plant for processing. Both shafts produce silver, which is the by-product. Copper, lead, and zinc are the primary products extracted from these shafts. The company has a team of 962 professionals.
- Address: Penge Rd, Aggeneys, aggenys, 8893, South Africa
- Phone: +27 54 983 9230
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.vedanta-zincinternational.com/our-operations/black-mountain
This company is currently expanding its pit capacity and is expected to increase even further in the coming years. This company produces a lot of zinc and it has experienced a lot of professional growth over the last couple of years. The company has provided employment opportunities to more than 1900 professionals.
- Address: 26 km North of Rosh Pinah, Namzinc (Pty) Ltd, Rosh Pinah, Namibia
- E-mail: New: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +264 63 271 2100
- Fax: +264 63 271-2526
- Website: https://www.vedanta-zincinternational.com/our-operations/skorpion-zinc
Other group of companies: