Discover the India’s top Cycle Brands that is known for its quality and have been in the market since 5 decades. So, if you are on the lookout for the Top cycle manufactures in India then you have certainly found the right article to read. For years together people have used the cycle as a way to commute in India, particularly in the rural regions. A cycle is inexpensive and does not require too much maintenance. Here is a list of affordable to expensive Cycle Brands in the India market.
Top Cycle Brands in India in 2021
The following are some of the best cycle brands in India, they have been around for a long time and have received praises for their top-class products.
A major seller in India, the cycles from this brand are exported all over the world. The brand started out small in Punjab but soon became a household name post-1951.In today’s scenario, the company enjoys massive sales.
- The cycles boast of fabulous quality
- The brand is known for making the best bikes which are assembled by hand
- Avon continues to achieve high sales in the Indian market
The Atlas cycle brand has been dominating the market for at least 60 years. This company has a reputation for producing some of the best cycles in the Indian market. The quality of the bikes is very sturdy.
- The brand manufactures all kinds of bikes such as mountains bikes, roadsters, kids cycle, and city cycles
- The brand has received ISO-9001 certification in the year 2008
- Atlas introduced Power Brake
The Hero cycle is among the popular name in India and is perhaps one of the largest manufacturers in India. The company has been around for more than 6 decades. The quality of the cycles is top-notch.
- The brand has various centers for distribution in India
- The company offers a decent warranty on the products
- The cycles from this brand are very affordable
This Taiwanese brand is extremely popular in India, it was started by King Liu in the year 1972. In the year 2014, the brand had already achieved a sales figure of 63 lakhs. This bike has a strong market in India and is a favorite amongst serious mountain bikers.
- The construction of the bikes is very solid and they last for years
- Minimum maintenance
- The brand also sells hybrid bikes that are suitable of city roads
- The manufacturer collaborates with athletes while designing the bikes
The company started out in 1949. In the year 1880, the brand has made a unique safety bicycle. The company’s sales have increased manifolds since it first started. BSA is a brand that is well known for its city cycles.
- A very old and reputed company
- The quality of the cycles is very good
- The warranty offered by the company is decent
- They sell separate cycles for women and men
6. GT Bike
This brand was established by Gary Turner in the year 1972 in California but it soon became very popular in the Indian market. In 1998 the company soon joined with Questor Partners. This was later bought by a company called Dorel Industries.
- The brand is known for making high-quality mountain and road bikes
- The company tries to incorporate newer improvements in the models
- The brand is known for providing good warranty on its products
- They are available in different price ranges
You may also like to read the best washing powder brands in India.
This brand may not be Indian but it practically dominates the market with its high sales figure. Hercules is now a part of Murugappa Group that owned BSA. The company has gained a tremendous amount of popularity over the years.
- Hercules introducedRockshox bikes that featured special shock absorbers
- The build of the cycles from Hercules are very solid and they can withstand a lot of rough usages
- The company offers a decent warranty
- Very little maintenance required
This brand is a part of Dorel Industries, and they supply high-quality bikes. This too is a very popular brand in India. The American division is located in Wilton, the bikes are manufactured in Taiwan and China.
- The company produces different bikes such as bicycle trailers and premium quality
- The brand typically incorporates frames made of aluminum and carbon fibre.
- The bikes from this brand last for a long time
This brand was started by a German engineer named Ignaz Schwinn in the year 1895. This brand is not only very popular in India but also in other countries. The bikes have good performance and are found in various different styles.
- The bikes from this brand are ideal for city commuters and casual riders
- The quality is far superior to any other brand in the market
- The company incorporates improvement in the design of every bike
This Italian brand has a huge demand in India and is distribution and marketing is looked bone by a company called TI Cycles. The company has been around for almost 130 years.
- The brand is known for making high-quality bikes that produce powerful performance
- The frames are made in Italy and their construction is solid
- Bianchi offers a wide range in price and variety
This is brand is owned by a company called Decathlon which is from France. This brand has become very famous in India and is usually bought by sports enthusiasts. The company was started in 1976 and then the name was changed to Btwin.
- The bikes from this brand are very affordable
- The quality is top class
- Btwin offers good warranty on the products
This company was started by Frank Bowden in 1887. Since its foundation, the brand has gained international fame and has become quite big in India. This brand manufactures a huge variety of cycles for the Indian market.
- The company has been around for at least 125 years
- It is well known for making bikes for children
- The bikes from this brand are super strong
You may also like to read the top tea brands in India.
This is another brand that is very famous in India. This brand is mostly known for making affordable bikes that can be folded and stored easily. This company manufactures various styles of bicycles for cycling enthusiasts.
- Very high-quality bicycles
- The bikes are foldable
- Dahon is an award-winning brand
Founded by Mario Cipollini, this brand has become a household name in the market. This brand sells its bicycles in more than 50 countries. The cycles are primarily targeted at sporting enthusiasts.
- The company manufacturers cycles of different styles
- The price range is very wide
- The cycles are of good quality
- Reliable brand
This brand came into the market in 2011 and has become very popular in India. The good thing about this brand is that it never compromises on the quality of its products. This is owned by the Murugappa group.
- The framework of the bicycles are made from high-quality carbon fiber.
- Very durable products
- Affordable price range
The company came into existence in 2011 and from then it has captured a large market share in India. This company is based in Taiwan but has also gained success in India through its high-quality cycles.
- Tern manufactures bikes for all users
- The quality is undisputed
- The cycles are sold at a very reasonable rate
This brand was started in California in 1974 but it soon made its way to the Indian market and become very popular. The brand has always put in a lot of innovation when it comes to making bicycles.
- The company utilizes magnesium and alloy to construct a sturdy frame
- The brand sells bikes of different styles
- The bicycles from this brand are not very expensive
List of Top Cycle Brands in India
|SL. NO.||Company Name||Website||Establishment Year||Toll-free Number||Head Quarter|
|1||Avon||https://www.avon.com/||1886||011 3377 2866||London, United Kingdom|
|2||Atlas||https://www.atlascycles.co.in/||1956||1800 200 0030||Haryana, India|
|3||Hero||https://herocycles.com/||1984||1800 208 4376||Ludhiana, India|
|4||Giant||https://www.giant-bicycles.com/global||1972||1800 814 280||Taichung City, Taiwan|
|5||BSA||https://bsa.in/||1908||1800 102 2324||Noida, India|
|6||GT Bike||https://www.gtbicycles.com/||1972||800-2345-7892, 800-2345-7893||Cannondale Way Wilton, CT|
|7||Hercules||https://hercules.in/||1910||N/A||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|9||Schwinn||http://www.schwinn.com/||1895||1 800 626-2811||Washingto, USA|
|10||Bianchi||https://www.bianchi.com/||1885||+39 0363 3161||Treviglio, Italy|
|12||Raleigh||https://www.raleighusa.com/||1888||N/A||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|13||Dahon||https://usa.dahon.com/||1982||1 800-442-3511||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|15||Montra||https://montra.in/||2011||1800 102 2324||Chennai, India|
|17||Mongoose||https://www.mongoose.com/||1974||800-626-2811||Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A|
So these are the 17 Best Cycle Brands in India, they are available in different sizes, shapes and prices. To get the best out these bikes you should first workout your personal preference as in how you want to utilize these bikes. Not only are these bikes used to commute in India but they are also used to pursue exercise routines. Take your time before you go out and make your purchases, evaluate all your options well.