Looking for the best Pawn Shop in Conway, South Carolina? Check this list that consist of only top 6 such stores where you can buy or sell your items. While they have a history that dates back as much as 3000 years, pawn shops have shown a revival of late.
Before we bring you the top pawn shops in Conway, SC, we bring you tips on how to strike a good deal at a pawn shop both as a buyer and a seller.
There are around 12,000 pawn shops in the US dealing in myriad items including jewelry, musical instruments, and electronics too. Not only do these shops act as places to buy and sell for people with various backgrounds, but they also happen to a bank for the millions of unbanked people that America has.
Now let’s look into what it takes to be a good seller in the world of pawnshops.
- Finding the pawnshop that’s right for you: There are pawn shops that specialize in dealing with certain items. For example, there are shops that deal in antiques and these are the ones you should opt for when selling antiques. Some online research is, therefore, necessary to check feedback about pawn shops near you. Choose a shop of repute and pick a broker you’re comfortable with.
- You should know what to sell: As pawnshops offer a lot of choices, it’s important that you keep yourself abreast of the positives and negatives of each of these choices before selling. Things should be decided by how comfortable you can repay the loan and the value you choose to place on the item you want to sell.
- Be prepared to negotiate wisely: You should keep in mind that pawnshop owners aren’t collectors, they are resellers. While a collector may value the item you’re looking to sell at say $200, it’s not necessary that you’ll get that amount from a pawnbroker. Think of a minimum price before you go and avoid making snap decisions that you may regret later.
We now tell you what can make you a good buyer.
- Research well: Irrespective of what an item may cost when new, some things tend to retain their value much better than others. It’s therefore important that you know the value of the item you’re looking to buy in its current existing condition.
- Bargain hard: You should take the price on the sticker as just your starting point. Set yourself a limit before you start bargaining as pawnshop owners are experts at negotiating. The general thumb rule is that the pawnshop owner will be more willing to sell at a lower price any item that has been at his shop longer.
- Look out for the fine print: As the policies vary between shops, read them carefully before you go for a deal. There may be shops that provide authenticity guarantees while there may be others that don’t. Again, there may be somewhere the return policies may be lenient while at other shops any sale might well be final.
Here are the Conway’s top 6 Pawn Shops:
Dicks Title Loans Conway
Having been opened in 1987, Dicks Title Loans, located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, offers its customers a convenient and trustworthy opportunity to receive cash when the need arises. Today they are America’s largest retail pawn chain. They offer a wide range of products that include-
- Car title loans
- Boat pawn loans
- Tractor pawn loans
- Refinancing existing loans
Rating: 5.0/5 out of 92 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-663-2886
Pawn South Conway
Pawn South claims of being the number one in the Carolinas for deals made in cash and the value it sets for items. Their core belief is that all should be able to access a trustworthy pawnbroker. Their claims don’t entirely happen to be unfounded as we found them to truly offer good deals on items. They deal in-
- Gold and jewelry
- Game systems
- Tools and equipment
- ATV’s and motorcycles
Rating: 4.9/5 out of 358 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-248-3599
Dick’s Pawn Superstore Conway
What started as a small town pawn shop has traversed a remarkable journey over the years to emerge as a leading chain of five major pawn superstores. Today, they are proud owners of 100,000 square feet of retail space offering honestly priced deals. They are known to deal in-
- Sporting goods
- Firearms and ammo
- Musical instruments
Rating: 4.8/5 out of 318 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-903-7296
Myrtle Beach Pawn
A family-owned enterprise, Myrtle Beach Pawn has successfully earned the trust and loyalty of a dedicated group of customers. They remain committed to giving you a fair deal offering loans against items of value you deposit with them. While they give you 90 days to pick your item up, the interest gets added every 30 days. The items they deal in are-
- Musical instruments
Rating: 4.7/5 out of 39 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-626-7975
Trade USA, as one of Conway’s leading pawnshops, allows you to trade your old and unused items for the latest gears and gadgets of today. They specialize in exchanging old golf items with new ones. Trade USA is known to offer the highest value for what you trade with them. They also have expertise in cell phone and computer repair. The items they deal in are-
- Golf goods
- Cell phones
- Any old and unused item of value
Rating: 4.6/5 out of 39 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-347-2006
Bay Pawn & Jewelry
Bay Pawn and Jewelry is another of Conway’s leading pawn shops. Engaged in jewelry repair, the establishment is also engaged in offering pawn loans. They also have a wonderful and vast collection of power tools from leading brands like Hitachi, Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, Bostitch, and more. The items they deal in are-
- Power tools
- Musical instruments
Rating: 3.3/5 out of 25 Google reviews
Phone: +1 843-238-7296
List of Pawn Shops in Conway, SC
|Sl. No.||Name & Detail||Website|
|1||Dicks Title Loans Conway
Address: 2564-B Main St, Conway, SC 29526, United States
|2||Pawn South Conway
Address: 618 Church St, Conway, SC 29526, United States
|3||Dick’s Pawn Superstore Conway
Address: 2564 Main St, Conway, SC 29526, United States
|4||Myrtle Beach Pawn
Address: 1007 Broadway St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, United States
Address: 2246 US-501 suite c, Conway, SC 29526, United States
|6||Bay Pawn & Jewelry
Address: 4715 S Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575, United States
I have shared with you some valuable tips on how to strike a good deal in a pawn shop. You now know the nitty gritty of bargaining your way to a good offer when you drop by at a pawn shop. Do keep in mind that pawn shop owners are great at bargaining. So be prepared for some long and hard negotiating. Good luck!